
Dana brought her praying mantis to share with us. We were sad to learn that he's probably going to die soon. She's had him since summer!

Mrs. Paskett let the students try out an artichoke leaf dipped in lemon-butter! Mmmm!

Mrs. Paskett read
The Kissing Hand to us. It was especially fun when she and her daughter did the actions! Thanks for coming in, Mrs. Paskett!
3 comments:
Hey daina,
was it fun for you'r mom to be the mystery reader? I wish MY mom would be the mystery-reader.
sincerely:
Elise.
hey guys'
want to know some jokes?
I'd take that as a yes.
here goes...
Q.what did the daddy buffalo,
say to the baby buffalo when the baby buffalo was going to school?
A.by-son.
knock knock,
whos there?
yadle,
yadle who?
WOW, I didn't know you could yodle.
Hay gays what do you want for Christmas? I want well....... I wand a motor scooter and a DSI and cooking mama but my list can go on for ever and ever and i cant wait for christmas!!!!! Love
Shelbie
Post a Comment