I hope you all have a great Thanksgiving! Your persuasive letters to America turned out fantastic! You used all the criteria to persuade and had some really good reasons not to eat turkey, but I'm still going to eat turkey. Yummers! I'm going to have 19 people at my house for Thanksgiving, and I can hardly wait. It's fun to be with family or friends, enjoy each other, and eat yummy food.Remember some of the fun or funny things that happen this week and you can write about them. I already have a story in mind I want to write about. I wrote a little of it in my "idea book" so I won't forget.
Be safe and happy, and I'll look forward to seeing you next week! I know you'll all have something to talk about and I can hardly wait. As I'm counting my blessings, I count you as one of them!
Sincerely,
Mrs. K.
No comments:
Post a Comment