Because of the time factor, or lack of, in my life (infant identical triplet girls--and their brother and parents live with me!), I'm putting aside Kruegerville News in hopes that you'll visit our classroom blog for our classroom information and news.
To my students, a Blog is a type of online diary that people can write journal entries and post them online. These entries may contain pictures, or file attachments, or links to other things online. there are three main purposes for my Blog.
1. To keep my students and parents updated on curriculum and events in my classroom.
2. To allow students and parents access to information that will help them succeed in 3rd grade.
3. To give students a chance to express their ideas and to comment, which helps them practice keyboarding and communication skills.
On the left side of this page are the categories I feel are informative to my classroom. I hope to be expanding these as I try to make our blog a place where students and parents can access information. At the bottom of each post parents and students can post their own comments/suggestions. I look forward to reading your comments!
If you have any suggestions as to what would be helpful to you that I could include in our blog, please let me know!
1 comment:
hey guys,
it's me, elise.
anyone excited for christmas other than me?
what's on your wish list?
want to hear mine? OKAY!
well,
here goes...
1.karioke machine
2.make up
3.anything from justice
4.candy
5.taylor swift CD
6.cell phone
7.lap top
8.radio
9.monopoly
and last and all i could think of...
10.sorry
bye-bye.
10.sorry
Post a Comment