Hi Emma! I'm sorry I deleted your comment...accidental. Where did you move? I miss you!
I moved to Reno, Nevada i miss forbes :(
Knowing you, you have many new friends! :) By the way, Happy Birthday, Emma! I hope it's as delightful as you are.
Hi Emma! Nate says Hi and he misses you
Kevin, is a awesome partner!!!!
How you do in?
sup my bday tomorrow
hi nate! hi mrs k! sorry i havent posted in a while been busy with school. miss you nate :(
i feel bad for emma she can't she nate anymore but that was nice of her to say hi and does anyone know where i can watch white collar season 3 for free online besides netflix and hulu plus cause they don't have it
Oh My Gosh!!! Emma you moved to Reno my cousins live there and i'm going there in a week for a softball tournement!!
Google season 3 of White Collar...a European Hulu-type site carries it. :)
Post a Comment
11 comments:
Hi Emma! I'm sorry I deleted your comment...accidental. Where did you move? I miss you!
I moved to Reno, Nevada i miss forbes :(
Knowing you, you have many new friends! :) By the way, Happy Birthday, Emma! I hope it's as delightful as you are.
Hi Emma! Nate says Hi and he misses you
Kevin, is a awesome partner!!!!
How you do in?
sup my bday tomorrow
hi nate! hi mrs k! sorry i havent posted in a while been busy with school. miss you nate :(
i feel bad for emma she can't she nate anymore but that was nice of her to say hi and does anyone know where i can watch white collar season 3 for free online besides netflix and hulu plus cause they don't have it
Oh My Gosh!!! Emma you moved to Reno my cousins live there and i'm going there in a week for a softball tournement!!
Google season 3 of White Collar...a European Hulu-type site carries it. :)
Post a Comment