Monday, August 6, 2012

It's that time of year again!

I love this time of year.  When the stores have aisles filled with new pencils, crayons, paper, and backpacks I just wander through all the new school stuff, inhaling the wonderful fragrance and color.  My favorite part  is preparing my room and thinking of the students that will soon fill the desks, the energy and enthusiasm for learning that will be taking place, and the friendships that will be made.   Each school year brings new people in my life.  The time spent in the classroom making connections with my students and seeing them grow and make progress is what gets me excited about beginning another school year.  I love seeing the excitement on the kids' faces when they come to Open House.  I am ready for routines, schedules,  rules...and fun :)!

Please look for a letter this week about the before-school-starts DRA testing.   I look forward to meeting you and sharing a wonderful year together.

Sincerely,
Mrs. Krueger


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Mrs. Krueger I am so mad you aren't teaching 5th grade cause if you were i would totally be in your class!! You are the best teacher ever. I love you so much!!