Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Thankful Thoughts...

Reflecting on ten things I'm most thankful for as a teacher:

1.  I'm thankful for the supportive people around me, both at home and at school.
2.  I am thankful to be working in a job I enjoy.
3.  I'm thankful for colleagues who respect each other and put the kids first.
4.  I'm thankful every day is different and never boring.
5.  I'm thankful for students' comments that keep me going.  (One of my favorites:  “I love this place!”)
6.  I'm thankful for wonderful parents of students who say and do the nicest things!  
7.  I'm thankful for my classroom Elmo docu-cam.  (How did I ever teach without it?!)
8.  I am so thankful for the internet, for networking, for collaboration, for professional development.
9.  I am thankful for the skills and abilities that God has provided me with for this profession.
10.  I am thankful for my students!!
Happy Thanksgiving, everyone.  We are so blessed...

No comments: