Monday, October 10, 2011

Delightful

I so enjoyed visiting with you parents at SEP's!  "Perfect attendance" says a lot about the partnership you feel with me in your child's education.  As your children would say, "Together is Best!"  (Habit 6:  Synergize) 

Your effort to secretly come to our Read-a-Thon was all I hoped it would be.  The students were pleasantly surprised, and the message you sent to your child was that reading is important.  Thank you so much for your sacrifices to be there and to respond to the call!  At any moment of any day at Forbes you will see students reading in various ways...to self, with a buddy, with a teacher, with the class.  Forbes' students are readers, and the administration, faculty, and PTA are committed to helping your children become voracious readers!

Please encourage your children to complete and turn in their assignments on time.  The daily planner is to help your child stay organized and responsible.   I had to beg, borrow, and steal to get enough for our class, and I know it is a useful tool in your child's education--if used. 

Please email me if you have any questions or concerns.  My new email address:
 akrueger@alpinedistrict.org

Thanks to you all for all you do for your child, for our classroom, and for me.  Forbes' parents are second-to-none.  Truly.

Mrs. Krueger

1 comment:

MCKELL said...

hay mrs.k hope you had a good spring brake. cause i had a wonderful time i went to st.gorge and sand hollow it was a blast well see you :):):)