It has been such a fun start to the new year! Besides the pleasure of meeting all of you at Open House, we've welcomed two new students to Kruegerville :) , enjoyed a field trip to the Timpanogos Storytelling Festival, and had an all-school assembly (The Ned Show) with the Yo-Yo Man who reminded us to: Never Give Up, Encourage Others, and to Do Our Best. I hope we remember that message throughout the school year--and beyond!
Make sure to check out this blog regularly to know what's going on, what's coming up, etc. You may post comments as well. I'll read them before they're posted to make sure everything's fine and dandy, so if your comment doesn't show up right away, you'll know why.
Thanks for the grasshoppers/locusts you brought in for Jimmer! Who knew he would love them so much? And great research, kids! I learned more about those insects than I thought I would. The part about locusts being edible though.....Ewwwww!
1 comment:
HI EVERYBODY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment