Hi all! If you'd like, comment on this post and tell us what you've been doing this summer :) I've been thinking about you all!
Mrs. K.
13 comments:
Mark
said...
Mrs.k i want you SO SO SO much this year i think all the thrid graders that you had last year you should for fourth grade. Anyways i've HAD a great summer one of the hilights is we went to Fish Lake but we dont stay at the lodge we up on thousand lake mountain and we stayed for 11 days and the day before we left we went on this four weeler ride and we went in to town on this trail and had lunch and it was the BEST lunch ever I think anyways we had fun. And then the first week in August were going to strawberry just for before school starts again
Hi Emma! Love the new year! How about you? The days are sure packed and go by so quickly. There's never enough time for everything I'd like to do. By the way, Jimmer says hi!
13 comments:
Mrs.k i want you SO SO SO much this year i think all the thrid graders that you had last year you should for fourth grade. Anyways i've HAD a great summer one of the hilights is we went to Fish Lake but we dont stay at the lodge we up on thousand lake mountain and we stayed for 11 days and the day before we left we went on this four weeler ride and we went in to town on this trail and had lunch and it was the BEST lunch ever I think anyways we had fun. And then the first week in August were going to strawberry just for before school starts again
well this summer was really interesting i almost broke my elbow on a playground
when do we know what class were in
The class lists were posted Friday, Aug. 5 :)
Thanks I wish I'm in your class Mrs. Krueger. You are the best!!!
So Mrs.K how has your school year been so far
Super!! How about yours? I've loved seeing you at school!
Mrs. K.
hi this is emma N from last year. hi mrs k!!! hows your new school year coming?
p.s. say hi to jimmer for me!
Hi Emma! Love the new year! How about you? The days are sure packed and go by so quickly. There's never enough time for everything I'd like to do. By the way, Jimmer says hi!
Mrs. K.
My birthday is on Wednesday!!! I'm so exited because I turn ten- double digits YAY!!!!
i wish i was in your class mrs.k
Happy Birthday, Savannah!!! I hope it was as awesome as you are! Double digits...from now until you're 100!
Mrs. K.
Ha Ha at first I didn't get that then it came to me
Post a Comment