I liked the slide show!!!!!!!!!P.S. Nice music!!!!!!!!!!!!
i loved the reaserch challenge it was so much fun the last one is my flower
I <333 The Reaserch Challenge
who wants to chat? ok that sounds weird.
the reasech challnge is aswome!
who agreas ethens funny?
who is lightning. oh and nice pics. i luv the music. easter bunny is brinly.
when is the blog going to change? becouse its almost apil and it has loucky glovers on the backround.
who's v-rapter & jazz & lighting????????????? confess pps
who's gumball and wirdo and bb??????????????? confess pp's
v-rapter is jhosif
Who is v-rapter, lightning and jazz
How do u know McKell?
no I am not josph.
oh, and theirs no prove to support your hippithas
well you said ethans funny
I loved the video!!!!(but the lakers part:p) teehee
lighting and v-raptor is andrew.
Note to McKellWhy did you do lakers:/JAZZ rocks!!!!!!!!!
no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!GO LAKERS!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment
20 comments:
I liked the slide show!!!!!!!!!
P.S. Nice music!!!!!!!!!!!!
i loved the reaserch challenge it was so much fun the last one is my flower
I <333 The Reaserch Challenge
who wants to chat? ok that sounds weird.
the reasech challnge is aswome!
who agreas ethens funny?
who is lightning. oh and nice pics. i luv the music. easter bunny is brinly.
when is the blog going to change? becouse its almost apil and it has loucky glovers on the backround.
who's v-rapter & jazz & lighting????????????? confess pps
who's gumball and wirdo and bb??????????????? confess pp's
v-rapter is jhosif
Who is v-rapter, lightning and jazz
How do u know McKell?
no I am not josph.
oh, and theirs no prove to support your hippithas
well you said ethans funny
I loved the video!!!!
(but the lakers part:p) teehee
lighting and v-raptor is andrew.
Note to McKell
Why did you do lakers:/
JAZZ rocks!!!!!!!!!
no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!GO LAKERS!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment