It's really important that we finish the school year strong! Continue to do your best and care about learning. I've noticed that you "stay in the struggle" and don't give up easily and that you realize you can do challenging things...and do them well! You all are great!
After spring break we'll be reviewing for the end-of-year tests. These tests are important for a number of reasons. Continue the habit of reading the questions carefully (3 times!), answering, and taking a look back. I will do everything I can to make sure you are prepared for these tests. If you are not solid in any concept, ask lots of questions! This actually helps the whole class. Love ya!
9 comments:
I love u to Mrs. Krueger
whens your Birthday Mrs. Krueger
who's jazz confess????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
It's not me i don't like the jazz. whoever is jazz give us 3 clues and we will see if we can find out who u r
GO LAKERS!
V-rapter is casey, mckell or kamae or kelzey they all like the lakers and no one else does
I do! IM V-RAPTER! I made it up cause I played this fun game and it has v-rapter in it.
How many ! do u put Andrew!?
Wow that's another person who likes the lakers GO L.A.!
Post a Comment