Friday is the last day of the term. Please check Skyward with your child for any missing assignments. If they're turned in by the 29th I will get them scored and recorded.
Please check the "Upcoming Events" page for information about the Halloween parade and class party. :)
We have begun writing our first essay in the computer program "Utah Writes," which scores the writing and gives the student feedback. Your child can also access this from your home computer (utahwrite.com), using his/her username and password. We're working on building our writing stamina, and this would be a good way for your child to make progress towards this goal.
Thank you for supporting your students in education. Is there a category for "No Parent Left Behind?" or "No Teacher Left Behind?" I'm pretty sure there's no funding for either, but by working together, none of us will be left behind. (By the way, at a conference I attended this summer, the presenter made a casual reference to NCLB but called it "Every Child Has a Behind." :) )
No comments:
Post a Comment