I love it!! That was so fun to watch...very creative! Thanks for being so awesome, Mrs. K! We've loved every minute of having you as a teacher. Thanks for all you do! Are you planning on leaving all of these posts up, even next year? I would hate to see them disappear! They're priceless!
This is to Mrs.krueger I miss you so much I just want to be in you class i'd do anything to be in your class once again. And if you were wondering if I have been reading I have like crazy! Once again I miss you and loved your class!
Hi Erin!! It was so fun to see a comment from you! As a matter of fact, yes, I WAS wondering if you had been reading! Good for you! What have you been reading? I'm reading "Nick of Time" by Ted Bell. It's about Nick McIver who travels through time, so obviously it's a fantasy. I'm also reading lots of books for teachers, which you probably don't care what the titles are.
I hope you're having a fun summer!! And I LOVED having you in my class! Are you still writing awesome stories?
Hey Mrs. krueger! I hve been reading the funnys olmost all the ones in my house. I've olso been reading the rainbow fairy's,Ivy and bean,and been reading to my little bros. And by the way I am having a GReAT summer! BYE.
5 comments:
I love it!! That was so fun to watch...very creative! Thanks for being so awesome, Mrs. K! We've loved every minute of having you as a teacher. Thanks for all you do! Are you planning on leaving all of these posts up, even next year? I would hate to see them disappear! They're priceless!
Thanks again!
Emily Orton
I second everything Emily has said. You have been SO great! This slideshow totally cracked me up! Youre the bestis!
Thanks!
Heidi
This is to Mrs.krueger I miss you so much I just want to be in you class i'd do anything to be in your class once again. And if you were wondering if I have been reading I have like crazy! Once again I miss you and loved your class!
Hi Erin!! It was so fun to see a comment from you! As a matter of fact, yes, I WAS wondering if you had been reading! Good for you! What have you been reading? I'm reading "Nick of Time" by Ted Bell. It's about Nick McIver who travels through time, so obviously it's a fantasy. I'm also reading lots of books for teachers, which you probably don't care what the titles are.
I hope you're having a fun summer!! And I LOVED having you in my class! Are you still writing awesome stories?
Hey Mrs. krueger! I hve been reading the funnys olmost all the ones in my house. I've olso been reading the rainbow fairy's,Ivy and bean,and been reading to my little bros. And by the way I am having a GReAT summer! BYE.
Post a Comment