Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Welcome Back!

Hi Everyone! Are you as surprised as I am that we're already back in school? Now I know what that crazy WHOOSH! sound was I've been hearing...it was summer passing by! But the good part is that I have a new class of capable, fun, happy, and very smart cookies! It was so fun for me to meet you and your parents during DRA testing and open house, and I hope you're as excited as I am to jump into this school year and discover many new things together.

You'll want to check our blog every day because it will have some posts by our guest writers--the students! It's also a handy place to find out about things that are happening in our class and our school. Just click on the handy tabs above the posts and voila! Information! The links on the side are handy if you want to find out what's for lunch, play a math game, practice keyboarding, or read about Mr. Rencher's books. Maybe you have some good ideas of things we can add to our blog...we can do that too!

So HOORAY for the new school year...let's get started!

Mrs. K

No comments: