Sunday, October 18, 2009

A New Week!

I hope you all had a fun fall break! It went really fast, didn't it? Thank you to those who posted comments. I understand some of you tried to comment, but for some reason you couldn't send it. Keep trying, because we'd love to hear from you!

Friday is already the end of the first term. If you have any missing assignments, please get them turned in by then. If you're not sure, ask or email me. Next term you and your parents will be able to access all this information online through Skyward.

All weekend long the poem we're memorizing from Macbeth kept going around and around in my head. It almost drove me crazy. This week we'll finish learning it and you can recite it to your families.

In math we'll be adding and subtracting two and three-digit numbers with regrouping. I love hearing your different strategies. There's more than one right way to solve problems, and it's always a good idea to find efficient strategies that work for you.

Let's make it a good week this week! I'm excited about all the things I have planned for us to do!

Love,
Mrs. Krueger

3 comments:

the LAWRENCE family said...

HI guys! How was your fall break? Mine was fun. I went to see Toy Story 1 & 2 in 3D. On Friday I went with my dad to help his friend move to Logan. It was my first time going to Logan. See you all in class tomorrow!
Jensen

farnsworthfamily said...

I had a fun time too with my family. My other cousins are staying over until tuesday. My uncle lives in Logan that would be fun if they got together. See ya later, Kinsey

Heidi said...

I had a birthday party a copel days ago we went to a byu womens soccer game. so how was your weekin a hafe what did you do? My grandma died on my birthday party but it was ok, so I miss her so much! love Shyley