This past week was one of my most fun yet! We got to add money (one of my favorites) and listen to each others' strategies, learn about Mountain Math (one of my other favorites), practice and perform our Reader's Theater Halloween scripts, publish our classified ads, write alliterations, wear crazy hats, and listen to Miss Utah share some experiences of why it's important to say "NO" to drugs! Her message was very powerful, and I hope you'll always remember it.
I can't wait to see what you'll be for Halloween! Halloween is one of my favorite days. My family always has a costume party and I have a hard time recognizing any of my grandchildren! We take pictures, play games, have prizes, and eat really creepy food.
Maybe this week you can write about your plans for Halloween. We'll also be writing more alliterations and working on publishing a class book, and work towards finishing our school rules book. This, in addition to doing Spidery Math will make for a very Spooktacular week!
(Your blog assignment this week is to tell us what you're going to be for Halloween. Love ya!)
No comments:
Post a Comment