Friday, June 3, 2011

Posts by Classmates

End of school!Awesome!  Cool school year!!!! If you're looking for a friend Savanna N. is a good one. She always plays with you and she'll always be there for you. On last day of school we had a pancakes!It was the most best day of the school year!!!!!! We will miss you Mrs.Krueger. We had so much fun with you!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you for a rocking school year I will miss you Mrs.Krueger. When we all came in the class room we were just friends, but now when we leave for the summer we'll be family:[ Mrs. Kruger I never forget this school year I hope you have a HAPPY YEAR!:)Hi Mrs.K I will miss you so much!!! I was crying last night because I don't want to leave this school!!!:(((-Lacey I will be crying a lot  this year because you have made it such a fun year! (((-Savanna N.  We will miss your awesome, cool and out of this world year miss me love, Casey!!! Have a good summer everyone!!!!!!

I was so lucky to have Mrs. K as a teacher she was so spunky and fun! She bought us Jimmer, pancakes, dummies and ice cream. I LOVE MRS. KRUEGER. Love, Jackson. hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi sincerely, Ben. summer is coming we will miss you very much!!!!!!! i will miss you so much and I hope you have a good summer love, KELZEY. I will miss you Mrs.K  have a great summer HAGS Love, Mark.  Mrs.K I'm glad you were my teacher this year. Love your student KAMAE! (:  I wish I have you next year! I will miss you so much- Savannah Peterson.  Hi peeps whats up I will miss you  Mrs.K you are the best teacher I have ever had in my life  :) McKell.   you can never have to much syrup. messege by Brett Mrs. Krueger is the best teacher in history! :) by Anne Ferrel Hi sincerely Ben This was the BEST school year I've EVER had!!!!!!!!!! sincerely Ashton go pancakes

18 comments:

Anonymous said...

i miss everybody i'm so so so so so bored because I'm not at school!!!!! i <3 school so so so so so much!!!!!!!!!

teetee/mckell said...

mrs k i am so sad when i got home i started crying

dont ask said...

ok.

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) said...

:) :) today is natanol smily face day!

emma n. said...

i got a pretty good start on summer vacation.Me and Anne went to the rec. center pool and swam for 2 and a half hours!it was awesome!



p.s i got a bad sunburn :[

Mark said...

Mrs.k Me and manuel rode are bikes up this trail at art dye park. And it takes you up to Lone Peak Pond it was SO FUN and were going to do it 3 times a week!!!!!!!

Kiwi said...

I miss everybody! Why are the boys not on the blog every post is by a girl!!!!

Kruegervillekids said...

Sorry about your sunburn, Emma. But how fun you and Anne got to go to the pool! Do you go swimming lots?

Mark, bike riding with Manuel sounds like a perfect summer activity. Follow it up with an Otter Pop and you've got it made in the shade...

McKell, you're funny. I'm thinking maybe you were sad because summer means a lot of extra jobs around the house. That use to make my kids r-e-a-l-l-y sad. Hey! I was happily surprised to see your mom yesterday and have a short visit!

Hope everyone is having FUN, FUN, FUN!! Remember Mr. Rencher's reading challenge :) I'm taking on the challenge myself, although I probably won't be eligible for cool prizes. Drat.

Love,
Mrs. K.

Savannah said...

I'm Doing the challenge :)

emma n. said...

dear mrs k, i swim alot at the pool.it has a mini lazy river and a huge red slide!most of the time i go swimming by myself,but I saw tiana and kyra at the pool last weekend.I also saw delany at the pool last week. It was fun!

Mrs. K. said...

Emma, I'll bet you are a regular FISH! Sounds like you're having a good summer. I saw Anne the other night...she was in a play at the AF amphitheater. I was happy to see her.

emma n. said...

:) :) :) :)

NATE IS TO KOOL FOR U! said...

i need to do something with Manuel this summer or just about everybody

emma n. said...

is anybody bored this summer?

Anonymous said...

i miss school :(

Anonymous said...

old mcdonald had a farm e i e i o!and on this farm he had a pig e i e i o!oink oink there and an oink oink there! oink oink everywhere! old mcdonald had a farm e i e i o!

emma n. said...

what the heck? who did that??????

Anonymous said...

whenever i read these comments i start crying i miss you guys all so much mrs.k u were the best teacher i ever had in my life!!!!!:)