Remember to bring in your Walk-a-Thon money as soon as possible! If we each bring in $10.00, that will give the PTA $300 to spend towards playground equipment, and it will give our class $30.00 to spend on whatever we decide! Personally, I'm leaning towards a party of some sort, but you may be thinking about paper, pencils, glue, and markers...
Remember that BEAR Reading is for a grade. Read tons and tons and fill your minds with all kinds of wonderful ideas, stories, and new knowledge!
12 comments:
guess who I am. Im a 4 grader. oneof my friends is charly. I used to have a infection on my finger.
ethen?
Who do u sit by
tiana
Andrew
andrew
When i went to Idaho it was so much fun except for one thing it rained the whole time and my moms uncle died so we went to his funeral that was another bad thing
thats sad!:(
yep its andrew because i saw his infected finger(it was disgusting!!!!!)
agreed! and why but E? its just a letter
im E
it's not a big deal that emma only put the letter E as her name
Post a Comment