CRT testing begins this week. Tuesday (10th) and Wednesday (11th) we are scheduled in the computer lab from 1:00 to 2:00. These tests will be Language Arts.
Next week our scheduled times are Tuesday (17th), and Wednesday (18th) from 9:30 to 10:30. These tests will be Math.
Our Science tests (for fourth graders only) will be next Thursday (19th) and Friday (20th) from 10:30 to 11:30.
Please make sure you are in school on those days. Eat a healthy breakfast, get a good night's sleep, and come prepared to do your best. I have the utmost confidence in your ability to do well on these, and I know you are all prepared. Love ya!!
20 comments:
how come 3rd grade doesnt have to do science? its just no fair.
when u say I have the utmost confidence in your ability to do well on these, and I know you all prepared. what does utmost mean or did you just spell something wrong
It's a real word :) Please look in the dictionary for the definition, and post a comment using "utmost" in the sentence. All of you! Give it a go...:)!
Mrs. K.
utmust utmust utmust
K here's one do your utmost job on the test. (utmost means most extreme)
Savannah's Kiwi
Whats up peeps (mangos mckell)
Lacey can u hang out friday after school?
-savannah
When will we be able to put something on the blog?
Abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz now I know my ABC's next time won't you sing with me?
what the heck?
Who's Hanford and why were you saying your ABC'S?
lol
OMG
what
Hanford's joseph
oh my
funny :0
im not mango some won else did that so speek up who did it
really? well i promise im not doing it.
P.S i PROMISE!!!
Post a Comment