i am so bored during spring break
That waaaaas funnnnnnnnnnnnnn! :)
my neice and nevhew came over from idaho and the car trip was SO BORING! ps I like my expresin
This is the boringest spring break ever none of my friends can hang out!!!
I'm enjoying this all ready me and Manuel hang out and had a sleep over and we almost made it up to lone peak high school on are bikes from art dye in tell the blocked it off for for the murdock canal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I love spring break
IM AT MY AUNTS HOUSE ITS SO FUN!!!!!!
IM NOT :)
I never know what to do at spring break!
i am so not bord
well i'm glad ur having fun. my friend sarah could play FINALLY! we went to the pool i'm still kinda bored though
best time ever
shelbie is my best friend and i have no uther because i just want one
well thats kinda rude mckell
all i did for spring break was hang around and play computer(and read).
READ?! how could u read during sping break?!
read read READ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!T-h-a-t-s Emma
shelbie is the best friend you could ever have
is she?
ok then
no shelbies not
hem hem reading is fun nate!!p.s and i dont read all the time!
SURE u DONTp.s. reading isn't fun its KOOL!, AWESOME,FUN,FUNNY-JUST LIKE ME!
what?
Post a Comment
23 comments:
i am so bored during spring break
That waaaaas funnnnnnnnnnnnnn! :)
my neice and nevhew came over from idaho and the car trip was SO BORING!
ps I like my expresin
This is the boringest spring break ever none of my friends can hang out!!!
I'm enjoying this all ready me and Manuel hang out and had a sleep over and we almost made it up to lone peak high school on are bikes from art dye in tell the blocked it off for for the murdock canal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I love spring break
IM AT MY AUNTS HOUSE ITS SO FUN!!!!!!
IM NOT :)
I never know what to do at spring break!
i am so not bord
well i'm glad ur having fun. my friend sarah could play FINALLY! we went to the pool i'm still kinda bored though
best time ever
shelbie is my best friend and i have no uther because i just want one
well thats kinda rude mckell
all i did for spring break was hang around and play computer(and read).
READ?! how could u read during sping break?!
read read READ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
T-h-a-t-s Emma
shelbie is the best friend you could ever have
is she?
ok then
no shelbies not
hem hem reading is fun nate!!
p.s and i dont read all the time!
SURE u DONT
p.s. reading isn't fun its KOOL!, AWESOME,FUN,FUNNY
-JUST LIKE ME!
what?
Post a Comment