my face looked wierd
that was so much fun!!!!
my smile is so crooked!
im on the front cover!
My face looks wierd too
me and Jackson were in st.geogre
mckell is my bff
no way! not!
the people in my group wanted my mom to get them a treat
wow their selfesh
we didn't want her to get us a treat she wanted to get us a treat
shelbie is my bffl
would you S-T-O-P telling everybody your bff"s?????p.s PLEASE!!!!!!!!
I have to agree with emma about the bff thigy (not trying to be mean) :)
I mean thingy :)
im just trying to be nice:(
well by by savannah
savannah!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment
18 comments:
my face looked wierd
that was so much fun!!!!
my smile is so crooked!
im on the front cover!
My face looks wierd too
me and Jackson were in st.geogre
mckell is my bff
no way! not!
the people in my group wanted my mom to get them a treat
wow their selfesh
we didn't want her to get us a treat she wanted to get us a treat
shelbie is my bffl
would you S-T-O-P telling everybody your bff"s?????
p.s PLEASE!!!!!!!!
I have to agree with emma about the bff thigy (not trying to be mean) :)
I mean thingy :)
im just trying to be nice:(
well by by savannah
savannah!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment