hes so cute!!1
he is so cute i <3 him:):):):)
awwwwww!! little jimmer!!
How old is Jimmer?
ya jimmer
I like jimmer!
what time is the reaserch challenge dinner at the school ?
YEA GO JIMMER!!!!!!!!
YEA JIMMER!!!
YEA JIMMER!!!!
who is gumball and bb and luck clover and the wirdo
jimmer is six years old i think
lucky clover is emma everybody
whos gumball??? confess!!
WHO'S WIRDO????????????????
Hey what time is the research challenge dinner time
6:00 TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
who is cavemen? oh, and on 1 commit it said cavemem. so try harder on spelling.
who is smile box ?
the wirdo is andrew schneider.
I have lots of diffrent names.
hay Shelbie what is up
im thinking cavemen is mark
really who are all these people
cool name kelly
O hi mckell nothing much just listening to justin bieber!!!!
yay
I didn't post that one thing about Justin bieber!!:/So speak up who did!!!!:/
Mrs.krueger !!!!Someone used my name and I didn't post it!!!!!So who did it needs to speak up!!!:/:(Love shelbie P.s if you know who it is tell me!!!!!!!
ok everybody my nicknames ill be using on the blog are luckyclover,ezma,and E. O.K?
im awsome bb/nate hi im doing this randomlly!!!!!!
Post a Comment
31 comments:
hes so cute!!1
he is so cute i <3 him:):):):)
awwwwww!! little jimmer!!
How old is Jimmer?
ya jimmer
I like jimmer!
what time is the reaserch challenge dinner at the school ?
YEA GO JIMMER!!!!!!!!
YEA JIMMER!!!
YEA JIMMER!!!!
who is gumball and bb and luck clover and the wirdo
jimmer is six years old i think
lucky clover is emma everybody
whos gumball??? confess!!
WHO'S WIRDO????????????????
Hey what time is the research challenge dinner time
6:00 TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
who is cavemen? oh, and on 1 commit it said cavemem. so try harder on spelling.
who is smile box ?
the wirdo is andrew schneider.
I have lots of diffrent names.
hay Shelbie what is up
im thinking cavemen is mark
really who are all these people
cool name kelly
O hi mckell nothing much just listening to justin bieber!!!!
yay
I didn't post that one thing about Justin bieber!!:/
So speak up who did!!!!:/
Mrs.krueger !!!!
Someone used my name and I didn't post it!!!!!
So who did it needs to speak up!!!:/:(
Love shelbie
P.s if you know who it is tell me!!!!!!!
ok everybody my nicknames ill be using on the blog are luckyclover,ezma,and E. O.K?
im awsome bb/nate hi im doing this randomlly!!!!!!
Post a Comment