Just a reminder that the end of the term is Friday. Please make sure all your missing assignments are turned in by then. To see if you have any, please check Skyward, or the missing assignment sheets I sent home with you over a week ago. :)
To those of you who participated in the Research Challenge, I hope you had as much fun presenting as I did listening to the presentations! The variety of topics you researched was very impressive, as was your creativity in presenting. I hope that through this experience you learned that you can find answers your "'satiable curiosity" while having fun in the process. Thank you to all of you who took on the challenge!
8 comments:
well i am missing alot of asinments and i cant remember them all and most of them are reserch questions and how many points are they?
i'm almost done with my missing test. don't worry Mrs.K!
who are you luckyclover????????????
CHANNEL 55 NEWS reapoting agen who is lighting? and anonamis find the people now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
luckyclover is emma
hi
I <3 the Reaserch Challenge it was fun!!! I like our tropheys
v-rapter v-rapter raaaaaaaaaaapter ter ter ter ter ter v v v-rapter its my new song
Post a Comment