Sunday, February 20, 2011

Weather Watchers

Friday we went outside to test our weather vanes and anemometers.  We were hoping for a little more wind, but we got some good readings anyway.







15 comments:

Anonymous said...

4th graders rule rock on mrs.krueger

Mark G. said...

3rd graders rule rock on mrs.krueger

Peyton W. said...

3rd grade should do this not 4th grade

Emma Nunamaker said...

u get to study geomtry that's more fun than checking the wind

Anonymous said...

I think Emma is a great friend she is super nice and never bullys she plays with me at recess said sorry cause we got a gecko instead of a fish Emma u r a awesome fourth grader

Emma Nunamaker said...

thank you very much

Anonymous said...

I like gekos more than fish

savannah p said...

me to u can actually hold geckos and take them out of the cage unlike fish they have to be in water 24-7 u cant hold fish

emma n. said...

i agree

luckyclover said...

OUR CLASS ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



sorry

person in bottom picshore said...

I look wierd.

person in bottom picshore said...

I look wierd.

second picture said...

you dont look wierd!

MCKELL P. said...

channel 55 news reporting that we need to find out the names that i say second picture, person at the Bottom Picshore, luckyclover, jimmer so go find the people now.

luckyclover\second picture\Emma Nunamaker said...

i am emma everyone and second picture is me too