Ahh... I'm just sitting here at SEP's with time before my next appointment...pondering. Looking around...and pondering. The sonobe'/soma cubes are a splash of happy color in the windowsill, the balance scales (which I got balanced, by the way, oh best beloved fourth graders) are a little off balance now, as important evaporation changes are taking place, the floor is clean, the desks are orderly, and the classroom is quiet. Very quiet. And lonely. Come back soon...I miss you.
14 comments:
sad u mrs.k.
Dear Mrs.K
you proubalea sould have in joyed that moment!
- Nate Jackson
Hmmm... Nate, I think you're right.
mrs.krueger i am so scared for the spelling bee
-savannah
should we put our name and cover our valentines box just a question cause i can't remember all of fridays discusion
YA U SHOULD OF TOTALLY INJOYED THAT MOMENTO
WHOS CUTECHICK
i dont know maybe me du
what well this is mckell i went to the jb move last night i love him
WOW MCKELL I DID NOT KNOW U WERE IN LOVE
o what ever SAVANNAH
WHO IS CUTECHICK AND TELL ME YOUR REAL NAME
very funny kelly bean
stop it savannah all you do is inbersis me & i dont like it ok
Post a Comment