Sunday, February 27, 2011

Click to play this Smilebox collage
Create your own collage - Powered by Smilebox

24 comments:

Mark said...

THAT WAS COOL!

savannah p said...

I liked the macaw the most she was funny mimicing the sounds

mckell said...

it was realy fun

mckell said...

it was realy fun

MCKELLP said...

it was really cool but the boa snake scared me!

Anonymous said...

can we go on another feild trip please mrs.k

Mark said...

I liked the HUGE snake.

Anonymous said...

the parate that was funny

Anonymous said...

that guy helled a scurpion

Andrew maybe hopefully said...

does inbody like the scorpion?

luckyclover said...

nope i hate scorpions

say what! cibatron andrew said...

ok leave 3 things about yourself and Ill try to guess who you are.

bob jk andrew said...

why?

my tall tale carater was cibatron said...

nobody spells that good including me!

luckyclover said...

ok the first clue is that i have glasses.second is i brang a big huge dog to the teddy bear picnic. and third is that i used to take paino lessons from your mom. there is your three clues andrew.

wierd person alart! I dont spell very good! said...

guess who I am. my first name starts with a A. my second clue is infection on finger,[that pretty much gives it away]. last name starts with a S. I am a 4 grader.

andrew said...

hi emma!

MCKELL P. said...

ok no more luckyclover or funny bunny or jimmer its not funny eney more

luckyclover said...

LUCKY CLOVER IS EMMA EVERYONE K?

luckyclover said...

hi andrew

bob is coool said...

just telling you lightning is andrew.

colors / mckell said...

Kamae/Kelzey and Savannah are good friends.

colors / mckell said...

hi im tiping with my feet it's hard !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stardust/ Savannah said...

cool McKell your a good friend too your really nice