Canned Food Drive: Thank you so much for bringing your canned food items to school to donate to the Utah Food Bank! Everyone needs to eat, and your donation helps make sure everyone can. Yes, we'd like to be the class winners, but the real winners are YOU for remembering others, as well as those in need who, because of you, can feed their families. Friday, the 28th is the last day to bring your cans to our school site.
Spelling Bee: The fourth, fifth, and sixth grades will compete in a school Spelling Bee on February 11th. Our class Spelling Bee (4th grade) will be on February 2nd to determine a winner and runner-up to participate. Our class words will be taken from the fourth grade words (available as a PDF on the Forbes Patriots home page; I also sent a list home with each 4th grade student), and the school Spelling Bee words may come from any of the grade lists. Good luck! We have some awesome spellers, and I have every confidence that the school winner could come from our class!
Science Fair: The science fair is optional for students from my class. Since I split Social Studies and Science into semesters, we have just begun our science study. Please do participate, however, because it's so much fun to wonder about things, ask questions, explore, infer, experiment, and draw your own conclusions. This is a chance to find out more about things YOU want learn. The information you need is on the Forbes Patriots home page. Have fun!
Research Challenge: Many of you are participating in the Forbes Research Challenge. There is a Research Review meeting on February 2nd at 7:30 a.m. (Track I) and 3:30 p.m. (Track II). I see lots of enthusiastic research, and hope you are having fun with this!
10 comments:
LAKERS ROCK
GO LAL GO LAL
PS THAT WAS MCKELL WHO DID TH LAST WON I CLIKED THE RONG BUTIN SORRY
YA TOTALLAY GO GO GO LAKERS AND BYU
GO JAZZ GO JAZZ JAZZ ROCK
MARK JAZZ SUCK SUCK SUCK I THINK THERE TERRIBLE HAHA!!!
WE NEED A CLASS PET. p.s. GO LAKERS. P.P.S JUSTIN BIEBER LIKES THE LAKERS.
IM BORD OK WELL GUESS WHAT ELSE WE NEED MRS K A CLASS PET
You're relentless, Mckell :)
what does relentless mean mrs k
Post a Comment