Monday, April 26, 2010

Guest Blogger

I invited my students to submit a post, and here is one by Hannah. Good job, girl!

I love reading "Reader's Digest!" Sometimes they have bad stuff in it, but usually it's O.K. So one day I was looking in it, and I saw this nursery sign that said: "It's SPRING! We're so excited, we wet our plants!" Laugh all you want.

Speaking of funny things, you might think it's funny I was kept doing jobs all of spring break. Don't laugh all you want. O.K., maybe you can. If you're an egg you might have just cracked up. But don't do it now!

2 comments:

Heidi said...

Ha Ha Ha Hannah... You are so cute! Thanks for the post.

Heidi said...

Hey Hannah,speaing of funny...

Q.how did the cow cross the road

A.on the chickens back
eventually, the chicken died.
unfortunately because the cow was so fat.
-elise