LOTS! We're head-on into our study of Customary Units of Measurement (everything non-metric), format of writing friendly letters (There are 5 parts to a letter, If it's nice they'll like it better, Heading, Greeting, Body, Closing, Don't forget to sign it!...If you want a fun family activity, sing it to the tune of "Ten Little Indians"...a-hem...), study of pourquoi (2nd track has begun writing), equivalent fractions, and our poem memorization just keeps getting better! (Ask your child to recite the Preamble to the Constitution and Jabberwocky to you.)
I hope you're enjoying the research question that goes home each Monday! I've totally enjoyed the students' enthusiasm around Pompeii, the Great Wall of China, and the Colosseum. Remember, as a reward for your research (Which doesn't seem like homework at all, does it? It's FUN!), I'll give you a Free Homework Pass...
Just a gentle reminder that the end of the term is this Friday. That means all your missing assignments need to be turned in by then so they can count towards your grade.
And could somebody please turn off winter?
No comments:
Post a Comment