Sunday, January 31, 2010

This 'n That

We took our first multiplication timing--2's. It turned out well! The students have three minutes to write down the answers to 44 problems. Many did this with time to spare. For those that passed off the 2's, three's flashcards are going home in Monday's folder. To those that didn't pass, practice hard this week so you can pass on Friday! This week, in addition to probability, we will be practicing the 3's, with another timing on Thursday (since students don't come on Friday.) D.Y.B.!

I'm so pleased with the reading progress my classes have made so far this year! It took longer than anticipated to administer the D.R.A. reading test since I had to keep jumping up levels! Not a bad problem... Thanks so much to you who have come in to help read with the students one-on-one. Don't underestimate the value you are to these students--and to me!

3 comments:

Heidi said...

Hey guy's,
it,s me,
Elise.
I haven't been on the blog for like,
EVER!
Anybody have a valintine?
I do.
I asked dalton face to face to be mine.
It was romantic.
meritxell was standing by my side,
so was this other girl named tyana.
She's funny.
the blog is like SO funny.
well, igotta get goin.
Bye.

the LAWRENCE family said...

it's JENSEN...I HAVE A VALENTINE IT'S PAIGE

the LAWRENCE family said...

my little sister is all about Paige.Jensen