Sunday, January 10, 2010

Hello Again!

It's the beginning of a new term! Please continue to D.Y.B. (Do Your Best) in everything you do. I love the second half of the year--we learn our multiplication facts through 10 (and beyond!), probability, data, fractions, have deeper discussions in our Literature Circles, publish lots of writing, do some research, and have FUN!

Your cursive writing is the best I've had from any class, any year I've taught cursive! I'm so impressed! We're going to whip through the capital letters in our book, and officially write everything in cursive.

This week we'll read about Snowflake Bentley and view some of the photographs he made of snowflakes. You'll be amazed. We'll also write "Things I Love/Hate About Winter," and read some more winter poems. In math we'll easily learn the 1's, 2's, 5's, and 10's multiplication facts, and on Friday do a timing.

You all are the BEST! I'm the luckiest teacher in town...

No comments: