
Track 2, right before the parade. At least I
think it was track 2. I don't recognize any of these kids...

Track 1, waiting in Mrs. Beecher's room for the parade to begin. Mrs. Beecher assured me this was indeed my class...

Mrs. Hammond, and 2nd track room mom, Mrs. Anderson gave us a fun party! Thanks so much for doing this for us. Who knew a jar would hold so many Skittles! We loved it!

First track room moms Mrs. Payne and Mrs. Christensen, along with Mrs. Brems gave us a really fun party before lunch. It was so much fun guessing who the ghost was! Thanks so much!
2 comments:
I am so glad we got a new key board.
Now I can finally use the spacebar.
yyyyyeeeeeeaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh!
Cool costumes! Too bad that's not us! I think that might be the fourth grade. But like look at the banana! These guys are huge!
Post a Comment